However, you can now do all our Training Online. The same content (actually even more content due to presentation time not being limited), the same presenters and the same high quality information as our “Classroom Training” – available in the comfort of your own home.
The added benefit is that you have between three and six month access (depending on the Course), so you can go back and review material when you need too.
As all Lectures and Practical Demo’s are in Video format, you can view it at any time, working at your own pace, in your own time, when it is convenient for you to do so. Each course also includes a Printed Manual, couriered too you at no additional charge (for South African Students only), as well as Downloadable Presentation Slides and an Online Question & Answer Interface, that allows you to ask questions directed at the presenters while viewing the videos (you might get an answer immediately if they are online, or in a couple of hours).
Online Training Format
The online courses are more affordable than the Classroom courses and consist of the following:
1. Lectures (Theory and Knowledge Transfer) in video format (optional slides to download).
2. Practical demonstrations in video format.
3. Printed Course Manuals which will be couriered to you (where applicable).
4. A recommendation of equipment you could buy to do the practical work (where applicable).
Over the course of more than a decade, Distillique has become the largest Distillation Training Service Provider in the Southern Hemisphere, and one of the biggest (if not the biggest) in the world, both in terms of the number of people trained, and the number of courses provided.
More than 9 000 individuals from more than 40 countries have attended at least one of more than 20 different courses. The large number of individuals that attend multiple courses in order to expand their knowledge into other areas of distillation and different skill sets, bears testament to the value they gain.
Requirements to do the Online Courses
1. A laptop or desktop computer with speakers and good internet connection
2. A printer to print out the presentation slides (not required as all information is in manuals)
3. A pen and paper to take notes during the course.
4. You could pause, rewind and replay the video material as you require
5. There is a discussion board where you could remark or ask questions if required.